To prevent guests from closing LumaBooth and accessing other apps on the iPad, you'll need to setup Guided Access which locks LumaBooth to be the only available application.
Setup Guided Access
Tap Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access to set up Guided Access.
From there you can:
- Turn Guided Access on
- Set a passcode that controls the use of Guided Access and prevents someone from exiting the application.
- Set whether the device can go to sleep during a session
Start a Guided Access session
- Open LumaBooth.
- iPads with home button: Triple-click the Home button.
- iPads with no home button: Triple press the power button.
- Adjust settings for the session, then click Start.
End Guided Access
- To end guided access, triple click the home button or triple press the power button same as before and enter in the PIN you setup up under Guided Access.