Note: Sony cameras are support on the Windows version only. They are not supported on dslrBooth for MAC.
Due to wifi interference we recommend Nikon/Canon cameras for professional events.
As of version 5.2.29 dslrBooth for Windows supports Sony cameras over wifi.
- a7S II, a7R II
- RX1R II, RX10 II
- RX100 IV, RX100 III
- HX90V, HX90
- HDR-AS20, HDR-AS302, HDR-AS1002 HDR-AZ1 HDR-AS200
- QX1, DSC-QX30 DSC-QX102, DSC-QX1002
- a7, a7 II, a7R, a7S
- a77 mk2
- a5000, a5100
- a6000, a6300
- NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6
- HX60, HX80, HX400
To use a Sony Camera:
If your camera can run applications, go to PlayMemories, install the latest updated version of Smart Remote Control.
1. Run the Smart Remote Control app on your camera. Click on Connect with Password if available.
2. On your computer, connect to your camera's Wifi network using the SSID and Password you see on the screen.
3. dslrBooth will auto-connect to your camera.