- Confirm that you're using the latest version of dslrBooth. You can always download the latest from http://dslrbooth.com
- Confirm that your graphic card meets our hardware requirements.
- Update your graphics driver.
Updating your graphics driver can fix many issues, such as crashing, incorrectly rendered images, and performance problems. Get driver updates directly from the video card manufacturer:
- Windows Update won't always give you the latest and greatest drivers. You must go directly to your card manufacturer’s website to check for driver updates.
- Be sure to choose the correct driver. Notebook drivers sometimes have a different name than similar desktop drivers.
- Some video adapter manufacturers have other software that requires updating in addition to the video driver. Read the update instructions carefully, and contact the video adapter manufacturer directly if you don't understand the instructions