If fotoShare is not downloading the latest images, try the following:
- Make sure you have the latest version of fotoShare from the App Store.
- Before you start fotoShare on the iPad, make sure that dslrBooth is running and connected to the same wifi network as fotoShare.
- Make sure your iPad and dslrBooth are connected to the same network. Ensure that your wifi network allows access between different devices. Most venues and public wifi will block devices to communicate to each-other so it's best to use your own hotspot device or wireless access point. If you're using a hotspot, make sure it is configured to allow network access across your devices.
- Some routers have a Wireless isolation, AP Isolation, Station Isolation, or Client Isolation feature that allows you to lock down your Wi-Fi network. This feature will block fotoShare from downloading photos photos from dslrBooth and needs to be disabled.
- If your access point has two networks (2.4G vs 5G), make sure both your computer and iPad are connected to the same network.
- Make sure dslrBooth's Enhanced Sharing is checked under Settings, Sharing. This is used as a last resort to download photos from fotoShare Cloud in case it can't communicate with dslrBooth on the network.
- fotoShare will only download photos from your latest album and photos within 24 hours.
- Go to fotoShare, Settings, Account and make sure you have your correct fotoShare Cloud user and password entered.
- Some 3rd party firewall software might be blocking dslrBooth from sending the photos to fotoShare so disable your firewall software such as Norton or McAfee if you're having issues.