Entry Level - Epson Picture Mate PM-400
- Get pro quality photos, fast! print vibrant, 4 x 6 inch photos in as fast as 37 seconds.
- Portable printing grab the handle and take Picture Mate Charm to parties, events and etc...
- Smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant prints mean durable photos that last longer than traditional, film-processed photo
- Print wirelessly from iPad.
While the Epson printer is the most portable photo printer, you'll find yourself changing photo paper and ink very frequently. I would stay away from using at big events with over 100 guests or if you're doing photo booths professionally or frequently.
Professional - DNP RX1HS
- Aimed at portable on-site Event Photography use, weighing only 30 pounds
- Impressive high-volume output with 700, 4”x6” print capacity
- Print sizes of 2”x6”*, 4”x6” and 6”x8” (prints 5x7"** on 6x8 media)
- Warranty: 1 Year DNP RX1 Parts and Labor Warranty or 30,000 print
- Your only limited to 4x6 or 6x8 media size
- Prints speed is 15 seconds on a 4x6 and 21 seconds on a 6x8
Professional - Mitsubishi CPD70DW
- Supports multiple print sizes: 2x6", 3.5 x 5", 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 6 x 6" and 6 x 8"
- High speed, high capacity in MATTE or GLOSSY
- Dust-free photos and efficient printer throughput
- Built-in energy saving mode reduces power consumption to less than 1 watt
- 300 dpi resolution
- Jam-free, roll-type mechanism
- The size of CPD70DW is quite larger then most printers in its class.
- Installation takes a bit of time to figure out the drivers.