- Download, install, then open dslrBooth.
- Hook up your supported DSLR camera to your computer using a USB cable or wifi (if using a Sony camera).
- Choose the template you would like to use for your prints under Template Editor.
- Optional: Hook up your photo printer to your laptop.
- Start taking pictures by touching the screen, pressing the space bar, clicking the shutter on your camera or by using a remote trigger.
- Watch as your photos get arranged onto your template and the prints come out of the printer magically.
- Share your image by e-mail, phone, facebook, twitter, or QR Code.
Ready to learn about dslrBooth's other features? Check out our video tutorials on our youtube channel.