Make sure your PC includes the following for best performance:
- Processor: Intel i5 or higher highly recommended. 64 bit processor.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card that supports OpenGL v3.0
- Touch screen is recommended for sharing features but not required.
- Windows 10
- AMD APU processors are problematic in working with high performance multi-threaded applications such as dslrBooth.
- Intel Atom and Intel Celeron processors are too slow to keep up with the demands of processing high resolution photos from DSLR cameras.
If you have a slower PC, dslrBooth might work for you but it'll be much slower than it will usually run. To get it to run a bit faster, lower your camera settings to the slowest image size and set your template to 300x300 dpi. This should speed up processing.