In LumaBooth, you can print to various printer types: Air Print capable printers, classic printer using LumaBooth Assistant, and for DNP Dye Sub printers, you can use their print server called the DNP WPS Pro Wireless Print Server.
To print through the DNP WPS Pro print server, you'll need to do the following:
- Turn off DNP WPS Pro.
- Turn printer on.
- Connect printer with usb cable to DNP WPS Pro.
- Do not connect network cable to DNP WPS Pro yet.
- Turn on DNP WPS Pro.
- A photo of your printer should show in the top left of the DNPS WPS Pro screen. If it does not, restart the WPS Pro. If you still have issues, contact DNP's technical support.
- To connect from LumaBooth running on the iPad to the WPS Pro, you'll need to be on the same network on both devices. To do this you have two options:
- Option 1: Connect iPad to DNP WPS Pro's wifi. Go to iOS Settings, Wi-Fi, connect to WPSxxxx.
- Option 2: Connect the WPS Pro device to your local network using a cat5 cable. Connect the iPad to your local network over wifi.
- Go to LumaBooth, Settings, Printing, Choose DNP WPS Pro. It'll search for the WPS Pro device on your network and connect to it if it finds it. You can also touch the Refresh button to force a search for your DNP WPS Pro device or manually enter the DNP WPS Pro's IP address.
- Once you see a green circle next to DNP WPS Pro, you can start printing.
- Touch Print Test Image to test your settings.
- Close settings, future prints will use the DNP WPS Pro device.