While using dslrBooth with a touch screen display with Windows 10 you have the ability to use a virtual keyboard. Here's how to allow the keyboard to appear when keyboard input is needed:
If you don't have a physical keyboard attached:
In dslrBooth go to Settings > General then scroll to Options. Uncheck "Virtual Keyboard". (You read that right, uncheck it).
Go to: Windows Settings (Win+i) > Touchpad and set: Show the touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and there's no keyboard attached to On.
The keyboard will start automatically when keyboard input is required. It will only start if you don't have a keyboard attached.
If you have a physical keyboard attached:
- In dslrBooth go to Settings > General then scroll to Options. Enable "Virtual Keyboard"
- Right click on your Windows taskbar at the bottom. Make sure "Show Touch Keyboard Button" is checked. This should show the keyboard in the lower right part of the screen.
- Make sure your taskbar is not set to auto-hide. Right Click taskbar, Properties, uncheck "Auto Hide thetaskbar".
- Click on the keyboard in the lower right to make sure it opens. If it does not open on first try, click again until it opens.
- Open dslrBooth, run through a session, and when you get to the sharing screen click on Email. The Virtual Keyboard should appear.