If you're looking to get a custom look, you can use the power of Photoshop to create a custom action that dslrBooth will apply to your captured photos. You can apply any Photoshop actions using a droplet to post-process your captured photo before it's used in a layout or an animated GIF. You can also use any 3rd party image processing software as well as long as it can save to the same filename when it has completed processing.
Using Photoshop Droplet to apply Photoshop action
Open Photoshop to Create Action
- Window > Actions
- Record new action and give unique name.
- Merge layers if needed
- Make sure to record a SAVE step.
- Stop Recording
File, Automate > Create Droplet
- Set: Default Actions
- Action: Action you created
- Destination: Save and Close
- Errors: Log Errors to File > Save As
Modify dslrBooth Settings
- Settings >General > Effects > Post Processing.
- Click Browse and choose the droplet you saved.
- Click Save.
- Run a session. The photos in the session will have the action applied to them automatically.