The following cameras work with our software. Please make sure to download our free trial and test out your camera with our software.
- Canon EOS 1D C
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- Canon EOS-1D Mark III / EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
- Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II/Mark III, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R
- Canon EOS 7D / 7D Mark II
- Canon EOS 80D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 60D/60Da
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 40D
- Canon EOS Rebel T6s / 760D / 8000D
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i / 750D / Kiss X8i
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 / 1300D / Kiss X8
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i / 700D / Kiss X7i
- Canon EOS Rebel T5 / 1200d / Kiss X7
- Canon EOS Rebel T4i / 650d / Kiss X6i
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600d / Kiss X5
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100d / Kiss X50
- Canon EOS Rebel XS / 1000D / Kiss F
- Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D / Kiss X4
The following cameras will work but are not recommended for professional use as they have been found not to be reliable:
- Canon EOS Rebel T1i / 500D / Kiss X3
- Canon EOS Rebel XSi / 450D
- Canon EOS 400D/Rebel XTi (does not support Live view)
- Canon EOS 100D / SL1 (Has occasional hang up issues caused by camera).
- Nikon D5
- Nikon D4, D4s
- Nikon D3x, D3s
- Nikon D800/D800E, D810
- Nikon Df
- Nikon D700, D750
- Nikon D600, D610
- Nikon D500
- Nikon D300, D300s
- Nikon D7000, D7100, D7200
- Nikon D90
- Nikon D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500
- Nikon D3400, D3300, D3200 (Not recommended for professional use).
The following cameras will work with our software but do not support the live view functionality in our Professional Edition:
- Nikon D200
- Nikon D80
- Nikon D70, D70s
- Nikon D60
- Nikon D50
- Nikon D40, D40x
- Nikon D3100, D3000 (Not recommended).
- Nikon J1
- We've had reports of the following cameras working but they're not fully supported by us. Please test with our demo version and use at your own risk: Nikon Coolpix L810, L820, L840, L830, L340, L320, L310, L210, L120, L110. Nikon Coolpix S9900, S9600, S7000, S6200, S5200, S3500, S3300, S3200, S2600. Possibly others such as Coolpix PTP cameras(untested).
Make sure your camera is set to PTP Mode.
dslrBooth for Windows additionally supports Sony cameras.
dslrBooth also supports the large majority of webcams. Simply select your webcam from the top-right camera drop-down if it's not already selected. dslrBooth will automatically setup your camera to it's highest frame-rate and photo resolution for the best quality. On Windows, you can enable/disable the use of webcams under Settings > Shooting.
We do not yet support video recording with webcams.
It is possible to use dslrBooth without directly connecting to a camera.