While using dslrBooth with a touch screen display with Windows 10 you have the ability to use a virtual keyboard. To allow the keyboard to appear while using the app follow the instructions below:
- In dslrBooth go to Settings > General then scroll to Options. Enable "Virtual Keyboard"
- Right click on your Windows taskbar at the bottom. Make sure "Show Touch Keyboard Button" is checked. This should show the keyboard in the lower right part of the screen.
- Make sure your taskbar is not set to auto-hide. Right Click taskbar, Properties, uncheck "Auto Hide thetaskbar".
- Click on the keyboard in the lower right to make sure it opens. If it does not open on first try, click again until it opens.
- Open dslrBooth, run through a session, and when you get to the sharing screen click on Email. The Virtual Keyboard should appear.